Are you working with young migrants, refugees and asylum seekers in your local community? If yes, you might be interested in joining an online training that will connect youth workers working with YMRA from different countries.
This event shall be hosted by the Youth and Lifelong Learning Foundation (Hellenic National Agency) and will be held between the 12th and 25th of May 2021.
The deadline to apply is the 23th of April 2021.
The effects of stress and life’s difficulties are increasingly visible, especially with the current pandemic. In this session, we will explore techniques for emotional and mental well-being, both for youth workers and for young people.
This shall be hosted by Tempus Public Foundation – Hungarian National Agency of Erasmus+ YiA and European Solidarity Corps (National Agency) and will be held on the 11th of May 2021.
The deadline to apply is the 20th of April 2021.
Join youth from 51 Asian & European countries this year for a fully-funded 10-month leadership programme: to train, lead and act on “Sustainable Development in a post-COVID-19 world”.
The 4th ASEF Young Leaders Summit (ASEFYLS4) is your opportunity to…
- Receive a certified course on the Sustainable Development Goals and Leadership, by world-leading Higher Education and training institutions, the College of Europe Natolin, and the Center for Creative Leadership
- Engage with ASEM Leaders and even moderate Youth Dialogues with ASEM Heads of States and Governments
- Be featured and bring the youth voice into an ASEM-wide Youth Leadership Report, as well as the ASEM Youth Declaration, presented at the Opening Ceremony of the 13th ASEM Summit
- Leave a positive mark in local communities across Asia and Europe through ASEFYLS4 Leadership in Action projects
- Be part of our ASEM & ASEF youth community
When: From 22 February 2021 to end of November 2021
Where: Virtually, in Cambodia and across ASEM countries
Who: ASEM Youth aged 18-30
Are you the one we’re looking for? Then apply by Wednesday, 3 February 2021!
As part of its “Rejuvenating Politics” initiative, the Congress of Local and Regional Authorities of the Council of Europe is calling for applications from young people from the following countries: Austria, Bulgaria, Georgia, France, Hungary, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco and the Slovak Republic, aged between 18 to 30.
One young person from these 10 member States of the Council of Europe will be invited by the Congress to:
- Come to Strasbourg, France to participate actively as a youth delegate in the 40th (23-26 March) and 41st (26-28 October) sessions of the Congress together with the young delegates from the other 37 member states already chosen in 2020, or take part in possible online/hybrid sessions
- Develop his/her own local project to return to his/her country, under the Congress ‘aegis
Selected youth delegates must commit to taking part in the whole of the two 2021 sessions (see information document).
Deadline for applications: 30th December 2020
JOIN A NEW GENERATION OF LEADERS!
Apply now for the Young Med Voices Virtual Leadership Seminar, 2021
Deadline 15 December (24:00 CET)
The group of selected young people will participate in an exciting 5-day online programme that will include: formal and non formal education, dialogue and networking activities and a combination of innovative methodologies.
Capacity-building sessions will tackle topics related to cultural intelligence, leading-through-values, media narratives and policy formulation, as well as practicing advocacy with global, regional, and local political leaders.
Check if your profile meets the criteria and send us your application!
This is a call to all European Youth Cardholders aged 18 to 29!
Join the EYCA Youth Panel and you can look forward to:
- A great international learning and working experience with 9 other young people from across Europe;
- Participation in international events – seminars, workshops, conferences;
- Support to further a cause you’re passionate about;
An opportunity to co-design services and programmes to the benefit of over 7 million young Europeans.
Deadline: 31st of December 2020.
The National Youth Council of Mata has announced the first ever Maltese United Nations Youth Delegate.
After years of lobbying for this role, KNŻ is proudly partnering up with Affarijiet Barranin, the Permanent Mission of Malta to the United Nations New York and Malta Model United Nations Society to establish this exciting programme.
The deadline for applications is 30th November 2020.
United People Global (UPG) is a community that encourages and enables people to participate in making the world a better place. This is achieved in various ways and especially by contributing to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). UPG works to raise awareness, strengthen belief, facilitate collaboration, and foster community.
UPG Sustainability Leadership mobilizes people and organizations to support #PositiveCitizenLeadership on sustainability. UPG brings together people who are committed to impacting by taking positive actions.
This opportunity is open for people of all nationalities aged 18-35.
Location: United States
Deadline: November 30, 2020
The International Solid Waste Association (ISWA) Young Professionals Group (YPG) calls on young professionals and students from around the world to create a blog post exploring how COVID-19 exposed fragilities and strengths of waste management worldwide. Take part to win the publication at Waste Management World Magazine and win a yearly ISWA membership. Apply for the ISWA YPG Blog Writing Competition 2020.
The theme of this year’s competition, ‘Impacts and opportunities from COVID-19’, is a challenge for all of us to join the ongoing discussion aimed at improving waste and resource management – minimize waste generation, improve resilience and unveil the excellence of the ground workforce.
Bloggers are challenged to envision how individuals, communities, waste management companies, municipalities and government can increase the resilience of the waste sector and share best practices.
Entries should be original, engaging, passionate, and no longer than 600 words. Participants can increase their chances of winning by promoting their posts on social media, as the resonance of blogs will be considered by the judges.
Deadline: October 2, 2020
The online internship is voluntary and unpaid.
- First-hand experience of the work of the GSC.
- EU knowledge – insight into the processes and policies of the EU institutions.
- An opportunity to contribute to the Council’s day-to-day business.
- The chance to work in a multicultural, multilingual and multi-ethnic environment.
- An opportunity to share your fresh point of view and the knowledge you have acquired during your studies.
- Preparing meetings and drafting minutes
- Attending meetings of Council preparatory bodies and Coreper (Committee of the Permanent Representatives of the Governments of the member states to the EU)
- Researching on a particular project
- Translating documents
- Compiling documentation, writing reports
Deadline: 12 pm CET, 28 September 2020
- Solidarity Projects
- Volunteering Projects
- Traineeships and Jobs
Interested groups of 10 or more young people can participate in a volunteering experience for a period between 2 weeks and 2 months.
Submission deadline for organisations and employers to apply for any of the above solidarity activities is 1st October 2020 by 12pm (CET).
The Young Professionals Programme (YPP) is a recruitment initiative for talented, highly qualified professionals to start a career as an international civil servant with the United Nations Secretariat. It consists of an entrance examination and professional development programmes once successful candidates start their career with the UN. It is a two years internship for young professionals under UN Young Professionals Programme.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2020
The Mental-health Trust is inviting all the youth of today to enter into this United Nations Sustainable Development Goal Challenge competition. The Short-Story Writing Competition aims to challenge the youth to express their views, using creative forms such as comics, blurbs, short stories, poetry, etc.
Theme: Lockdown Covid19, Ctrl-Alt-Del
Deadline: October 20, 2020
The UNICEF Youth Mediathon is an online event that will give you the opportunity to improve your skills as a content creator, connect with other creatives, and develop content about the issues affecting young people today. Hosted on October 23 and 24, this two-day Mediathon will involve young creators from around the world, who will work in online groups of 4-6 to execute one project per team – be it a podcast, a video series on social media, a suite of blogs, a comic strip, or a photo essay.
Application Deadline: September 16, 2020