- By:Monique Agius
Interested in any of the following international opportunities?
Get in touch with us !!
- This section gives both students and graduates the opportunity to apply for various traineeships offered by the European Union. By simply accessing the following link, one may find study visits, research programs, internships and much more, for different levels of education and fields of studies. Find out more about these offers through the link.
- "Schuman Traineeships in the European Parliament" - The goal of the Schuman traineeships is to contribute to EU citizens’ European education and vocational training and to provide an insight into the work of the European Parliament. By accessing this portal, youths will be given the opportunity to participate in traineeships across all Europe, all of which focus on different topics. Find out more about these offers through the link.
'Skip the Stereotypes' - From 20 to 28 May 2019| Pakozd, Hungary - What is a smile and what is ? The aim of this project is to bring people from 7 different countries to participate in a long youth exchange. The representatives of the seven different nations will work and exchange together in breaking down stereotypes using . We believe that can help to break down walls, release stress and fears with the help of smile and laughter. But what is funny in different countries? Is international or it has limits? Can something be funny in one culture and insulting in ? This youth exchange will be about the search for answers to questions like this on and more. There will also be intercultural nights where each team will present their country’s food, drinks, dances, traditions, clothing and cultures.
"Non Formal Job Matching" - From 1 to 11 May 2019| Banská Štiavnica, Slovakia - of the training course is to equip youth workers in effective methodology which supports the young people in finding which
SALTO YOUTH OPPORTUNITIES
- From Knowing to Being - ETS Training for Trainers (Training Course) - From 10 to 16 September 2019 | Yspertal, Austria - Are ready to live through and reflect on using and applying competence models with a specific focus on attitudes, values and inner readiness? Then we are looking forward to meet you in this training course! Deadline: 27 May 2019
- 'SPI Inclusion matchmaking – Find European partners for inclusion projects' (Partnership-building Activity) - From 6 to 10 October 2019 | Frankfurt, Germany - SPI Inclusion matchmaking – Find European partners for inclusion Projects. The aim of the event is to encourage and support inclusive projects in the framework of Erasmus+ YiA and the European Solidarity Corps programme. Deadline: 30 May 2019
- 'Training for trainers and mentors' (Training Course) - From 22 to 29 June 2019 | Werbellinsee (near Berlin), Germany - A training aimed at developing the skills of 39 participants from 13 countries to organise local trainings and mentor local advocacy actions promoting the "New Narrative for Europe" and addressed to European decision-makers. Deadline: 30 May 2019
- 'Discover Design Thinking' (Training Course) - From 22 to 27 July 2019 | Luxembourg City, Luxembourg - In this training course, youth workers, educators and trainers will discover a new approach, Design Thinking, to unlock creativity – both in themselves and in young people! Deadline: 31 May 2019
- "Towards Collaborative Practice (TCP) Forum 2019 - Social Entrepreneurship for Local impact and Solidarity" (Seminar) - From 15 to 19 October 2019 | El Escorial (Madrid), Spain - “Towards Collaborative Practice” Forum: A cross-sectoral event exploring the potential of Youth Work and Erasmus+ to foster Social Entrepreneurship among young people. Deadline: 31 May 2019
- 'Step into Strategic Partnerships' (Training Course) - From 7 to 13 October 2019 | Bristol, United Kingdom - This training course aims to introduce and support potential applicants to medium and large-scale Strategic Partnerships in innovation or exchange of good practice in the youth field. Deadline: 17 June 2019
- 'Belgium: behind the scene: Study Visit about the role of youth work in addressing the risks of radicalization' (Study Visit) - From 14 to 19 October 2019 | Brussels, Belgium - FR - This SV will tackle the role of youth work in addressing the risks of radicalization, through encounters, discussions and sharing spaces with experienced Belgium realities. This SV is a rich opportunity for further professional development on the topic. Deadline: 21 June 2019
- '8 Senses Training Course' (Training Course) - From 2 to 8 October 2019 | Bulgaria - 8 Senses is a 5 days long training course for youth workers to learn about, practice and apply methods for inclusion, participation, creativity and sustainability in their work with youth, including NEETs and fewer opportunities young people. Deadline: 2 July 2019
- 'Training for Trainers' (Training Course) - From 23 to 29 August 2019 | Olde Vechte Foundation, Ommen, Netherlands - Training for Trainers is a 7-day international course for trainers experienced in the youth field and it's built upon 4 elements: provocative training, unique method of training design, somatic aspects of trainership and contextual learning. Deadline: 16 July 2019
- 'Queer it up! - including Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity and Expresion in Youth Work Practice.' (Training Course) - From 23 to 28 September 2019 | Mollina, Spain - This Training Course aims to explore Sexual Identity and Gender Expresion/Identity for those unfamiliar with the LGBT+ community. Deadline: 21 July 2019
- Developing Youth Workers' Competences in Finland (Study Visit) - From 29 September to 3 October 2019 | Virrat and Ilmajoki, Finland - The cross sectoral study visit both explores the curriculum and teaching of youth work in secondary level vocational institution in Finland and helps to understand how what is learned in the education can be put into practice in daily youth work. Deadline: 22 August 2019
- 'Makerspaces in digital youth work' (Training Course) - From 4 to 9 November 2019 | Luxembourg , Luxembourg - Hackerspaces, Fab Labs, Makerspaces are places where ideas become projects. Discover how to prepare young people to the challenges of a digital world by tackling their curiosity and creativity in the context of ICT and exchange experiences with makers. Deadline: 6 September 2019
- 'European Solidarity Corps: The winner is: European Solidarity Corps - German speaking training for project managers and mentors in European Volunteering Projects' (Training Course) - From 25 to 28 November 2019 | Salzburg, Austria - Training for project managers and mentors in European Volunteering Project who would like to exchange experiences, get some information about the general and specific conditions and want to learn more about working with volunteers. Deadline: 13 October 2019