- By:Monique Agius
Interested in any of the following international opportunities?
Get in touch with us!
- “Finding Your Inspiration – Inspire and Empower Young People” - Training Course - 29 March – 4 April 2018 - Pragelato (Turin), Italy - Training course for youth workers to discover their element, passions, dreams and learning how to support and empower young people to find their passions, dreams and professional path. Deadline: 23rd February 2018.
- “Stories to Share” - Youth Exchange - 24 – 30 March 2018 - Csesznek, Hungary - Storytelling is a great way to learn a lot about ourselves, to understand better the nature of “identity” and to get in touch with our surroundings. We will focus on the topic of social exclusion and social inclusion and we will explore it with non-formal methods involving lots of creativity, simulation, debates, team work, acting, crafting and music. Deadline: 23rd February 2018.
- BiTriMulti (BTM) - Multilateral Training Course for newcomers in youth exchanges - Training Course - 24-28 April 2018 - Germany - The aim of the BiTriMulti course is to offer an international learning experience for practitioners active in the youth work field, enabling them to develop their competences in setting up quality Youth Exchange projects;especially newcomers to this field. Deadline: 25 February 2018.
-Youth work against violent radicalization: The role of democratic competences – part 1 - Training Course - 9-12 April 2018 -Utøya, Norway - A training aiming to teach how building democratic competences can be used in youth work to prevent violent radicalisation. Participants should be active in youth work and wish to train other youth workers. Deadline: 5 March 2018.
- MENTOR plus - Improving mentorship in EVS/volunteering activities - Training Course - 28 May - 2 June 2018 - Mollina (Málaga), Spain - This training invites active mentors that feel the need of developing their competences and improving the quality of mentorship. They will reflect on the roles, responsibilities and challenges of actors involved in mentoring and share experience. Deadline: 8 April 2018.
- The plus of Erasmus plus: ideas matching and project management in the youth field (2nd edition) - Training Course - 21 - 27 May 2018 - Oviedo, Asturias, Spain - This training course aims to offer a complete overview of the opportunities provided by each Key Action of ERASMUS+ Programme in the field of Youth. Participants will gain knowledge, tools and motivation needed to carry out specific quality projects. Deadline: 1 April 2018.
- Coaching in the training design - Trainer Skills Workshop (TSW) - Training Course - 22 - 25 May 2018 - Tallinn, Estonia - This is a skills-oriented workshop for trainers with a long-term experience in the youth field, who have been in touch with coaching/mentoring practices and want to explore these approaches further when it comes to designing training activities. Deadline - 1 March 2018.
- Marginalization and Ostracism of the Roma in the past and today - Seminar - 25-28 April 2018 | Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia - Knowledge of the history of Europe is necessary to be able to interpret the different perceptions of current events. The knowledge that the citizens should acquire in order to be aware of a relationship between current events and processes in the past is not primarily based on simple facts and dates but also on knowledge of basic structures, the economic and social situation, and political systems. Deadline: 4th March 2018.
- Fostering youth activity for sustainable tourism development - Training Course - 22-26 October 2018 | Floriana, Malta - This is a course for youth workers and youth leaders on how to help youths develop activities that support the development of sustainable tourism practices. The course will also cover aspects of entrepreneurship. Deadline: 8th September 2018.
- Sports Activities: The Path to Social Inclusion - Training Course - 27 April - 5 May 2018 | Larnaca, Cyprus - Training of youthworkers on how Sports can enhance their capacity and repertoire of practices in order to respond more effectively to diversity and in intercultural settings. We will have activities indoor, outdoor (sports), and with refugees in camps. Deadline: 5th March 2018.
- GET IN NET - Training course - 16-21 April 2018 | Braga, Portugal - Management of a Transnational Youth Initiative Project Within Key Action 2 Strategic Partnerships Erasmus + Programme. Do you want to change something in your community? Do you have an idea for a project and would like to do it with young people from other European country? Do you want to learn new things and get support to initiate this adventure? Deadline: 7th March 2018.
- “Embracing Diversity” - Training course - 21 - 26 May 2018 | Bonn, Germany - This training course will give youth workers concrete methods for managing diversity and serve as a space for exploring various kinds of diversity. It aims to influence the daily practice of the participants by allowing them to learn from and be inspired by each other. Deadline: 11th March 2018.
- Drop-In - Training Course - 22-27 May 2018 | Latvia - This training course aims to enhance the capacity of teachers and youth workers in supporting learning process, social inclusion, empowerment and motivation of potential school drop-outs. Deadline: 25th March 2018.
- EDD 2018 Young Leaders Programme - The European Commission is inviting young people from around the world to play an active role in this year’s European Development Days (EDD 2018) by participating to the Young Leaders Programme. The 15 selected Young Leaders participating in the programme will share their views and experiences in high-level debates alongside world leaders and other change-makers in the development field. Since 2015, the pool has grown with each year’s promotion and the Young Leaders for Development blog has become a go-to platform to exchange ideas, projects and initiative. The Young Leaders Programme will consist of a 10-day visit to Brussels, where Young Leaders will participate in workshops with EU policymakers, stakeholders, and play a leading role in the EDD Programme, which will include speaking in various session alongside global leaders. Travel and accommodation are covered by the European Commission. Applications will open on 29 January until 2 March. Deadline: 2nd March 2018.
- International Student Week in Belgrade (ISWiB) - 15-23 July 2018 | Belgrade, Serbia - A 7-8 day student festival, where students can participate in various workshops dealing with the eminent problems of today’s society, using different methods such as: biotechna, musical, yoga, photo, discussion, IT etc. Along with this, the event consists of numerous activities where students can explore other cultures, experience Serbia, and of course, party. Deadline: 28th February 2018.
- Call for Essays! – European Media Seminar 2018 in Berlin - 27-29 April 2018 | Berlin, Germany - You are fascinated about European politics? You like analysing, writing and presenting an argument? Take part in our essay competition! Winners will be invited to attend the European Media Seminar, which will take place from 27 April to 29 April 2018 in Berlin. The multilingual webzine le taurillon/ the new federalist / treffpunkteuropa.de / eurobull invites young writers and future journalists to submit texts on European politics, history and culture. We encourage authors aged 18 to 26 to hand in their essays! We are looking for contributions from a) authors who are already writing for our webzine and b) authors who have first experiences in journalistic writing or blogging and who are eager to write regularly for our magazine. Deadline: 28th February 2018.
-DemoPeople III Training Course - 11-15 June 2018 | Georgia - The aim of the course is to establish a close international cooperation between organisations from programme and partner countries in the field of democracy and structured dialogue, mainly within Key Action 3. Deadline: 22nd April 2018.
- Youth Voluntary Work Scheme - The Youth Voluntary Work Scheme aims to support Young People taking an active part in voluntary organisations. The first goal is to help young people improve their skills and employment prospects by giving them an opportunity to take up volunteering as part of their non-formal and informal learning process. It will also enable them to discover the value of voluntary service and helps to foster a sense of community and active citizenship. Closing Date: 31st December 2018.
- Enterprise your daily life! Training Course - 18-23 May 2018 | Cyprus - A training course aiming at strengthening the capacity of youth workers in developing the entrepreneurial potential of young people, as to enable them to adopt a proactive approach in their personal, civic and professional life. Deadline: 11th March 2018.
- Recognise It! Youth Work Locally! Training Course - 20-26 April 2018 | Berlin, Germany - The training course aims to strengthen and support the recognition of youth work at the local level in participants’ countries - led by NGOs within the South Med and European regional cooperation. Deadline: 20th February 2018.
- The Incubator - less WORK for more IMPACT Training Course - 13-16 April 2018 | De Glind, Netherlands - This training course aims to support the youth field to identify and understand how the Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme can be used to achieve a desired local social change and transformation. Deadline: 28th February 2018.
- ImproWise 2nd Edition Training Course - 9-14 May 2018 | Hollókő, Hungary - Improvisational theatre is like an exciting game: we playfully experiment with partners, our creativity can soar and mistakes are welcomed. Deadline: 1st March 2018.