- By:Monique Agius
Interested in any of the following international opportunities?
Get in touch with us !!
- This section gives both students and graduates the opportunity to apply for various traineeships offered by the European Union. By simply accessing the following link, one may find study visits, research programs, internships and much more, for different levels of education and fields of studies. Find out more about these offers through the link.
- "Schuman Traineeships in the European Parliament" - The goal of the Schuman traineeships is to contribute to EU citizens’ European education and vocational training and to provide an insight into the work of the European Parliament. By accessing this portal, youths will be given the opportunity to participate in traineeships across all Europe, all of which focus on different topics. Find out more about these offers through the link.
SALTO YOUTH OPPORTUNITIES
- 'Be Initiative!' (Training Course) - From 27 November to 1 December 2019 | Prague, Czech Republic - Do you have a project idea in your mind? Do you want to turn your idea into reality? Join "Be Initiative" training and learn how to contribute to creating a world you want to live in. Meet inspiring people, create projects and get support along the way. Deadline: 30 September 2019
- 'EuroPeer Training Course' (Training Course) - From 12 to 17 November 2019 | Piešťany, Slovak Republic - A training course for young people who took part in Erasmus+: YOUTH IN ACTION projects or in European Solidarity Corps projects and want to share their European experiences with their peers. Deadline: 4 October 2019
- 'Cross Over 2019' (Training Course) - From 19 to 23 November 2019 | Biograd na Moru, Croatia - Cross Over is an international training course with the main aim of improving the quality of KA2 strategic partnership projects with impact on the youth field. Deadline: 6 October 2019
- 'The Sound of Music V' (Training Course) - From 1 to 8 December 2019 | Budapest, Hungary - European Training Course for youth workers to explore the power of music in non-formal education activities with young people, with different aims (to relax, to activate, to cooperate, to reflect, to promote learning, etc). Deadline: 6 October 2019
- 'SomeCamp EU' (Training Course) - From 9 to 11 December 2019 | Meriton Conference and Spa Hotel, Estonia - It`s a practice oriented event aiming to create an inspiring environment for learning, sharing and co-creation. The program will combine expert inputs with active contribution from participating colleagues in thematic workshops and in an innovation lab. Deadline: 9 October 2019
- 'Erasmus+ Virtual Exchange Training for YouthOrganisations (Winter Call)' (E-learning) - From 4 November to 13 December 2019 | Online, Spain - This training programme provides an introduction to Transnational Erasmus+ Virtual Exchange Projects through a learning-by-doing approach. Deadline: 11 October 2019
- 'The Impact auf Youthwork - Wie wirkt Jugendarbeit' (Seminar) - From 11 to 13 November 2019 | Vienna, Austria - This seminar is looking into research & Analysis of the impact of youth work from a practice and research perspective. Das Seminar widmet sich der Wirkungsforschung von Jugendarbeit - aus Sicht der Praxis und Forschung. Deadline: 11 October 2019
- 'MOSAIC in EuroMed - call for Programme Countries Organisations' (Partnership-building Activity) - From 17 to 21 December 2019 | Jordan - MOSAIC - Model Of Strategic Approach in International Cooperation in volunteering in EuroMed. MOSAIC is a combination of information, partnership building and tools sharing under Erasmus+ and European Solidarity Corps, project-oriented. Deadline: 13 October 2019
- 'European Solidarity Corps: The winner is: European Solidarity Corps - German speaking training for project managers and mentors in European Volunteering Projects' (Training Course) - From 25 to 28 November 2019 | Salzburg, Austria - Training for project managers and mentors in European Volunteering Project who would like to exchange experiences, get some information about the general and specific conditions and want to learn more about working with volunteers. Deadline: 13 October 2019
- 'The Power of Non Formal Education' (Training Course) - From 16 to 21 December 2019 | Bonn, Germany - Improving the impact of Non Formal Education (NFE), principles and methods in creating empowerment opportunities for young people as real actors of the society (from local to Europe). Deadline: 15 October 2019
- 'THE POWER OF NON FORMAL EDUCATION at Iberian Level' (Training Course) - From 26 November to 1 December 2019 | Portugal - Improving the impact of Non Formal Education (NFE), principles and methods in creating empowerment opportunities for young people as real actors of the society (from local to Europe). Deadline: 16 October 2019
- 'NA Staff Meeting on KA1 - Mobility of Youth Workers' (Training Course) - 9 December 2019 | Bonn, Germany - KMST - NA Staff Meeting on Mobility of Youth Workers for KA1 NA officers. Deadline: 21 October 2019
- 'Conference: Youth work in the digital era' (Conference – Symposium - Forum) - From 14 to 17 January 2020 | Alvisse Parc Hotel, Luxembourg - Youngsters grow up in a digitally connected world. What do these developments mean for youth work? Discover the concept of digital youth work, best practices, learn how to adapt youth work practices and how to proactively meet young people's needs? Deadline: 1 November 2019
- 'Introduction to Dialogue Facilitation: Erasmus+ Virtual Exchange (November - December Call) ONLINE' (E-learning) - From 4 November to 2 December 2019 | Online Course, Belgium - FR - This is an online, paced training course designed to give participants a background and understanding of dialoge facilitation and to prepare for the intensive course. Deadline: 1 November 2019
- 'ESC - East West Dialogues |Partnership-building' (Activity) - From 9 to 12 January 2020 | Netherlands - Ommen Partnership-building Activity - From 9 to 12 January 2020 | Ommen, Netherlands - East-West Dialogues is a partnership building and quality improvement training for organizations that look for sustainable partnerships to set up new projects in the frame of the European Solidarity Corps. Deadline: 14 November 2019