- By:Monique Agius
Interested in any of the following international opportunities?
Get in touch with us !!
- This section gives both students and graduates the opportunity to apply for various traineeships offered by the European Union. By simply accessing the following link, one may find study visits, research programs, internships and much more, for different levels of education and fields of studies. Find out more about these offers through the link.
- "Schuman Traineeships in the European Parliament" - The goal of the Schuman traineeships is to contribute to EU citizens’ European education and vocational training and to provide an insight into the work of the European Parliament. By accessing this portal, youths will be given the opportunity to participate in traineeships across all Europe, all of which focus on different topics. Find out more about these offers through the link.
SALTO YOUTH OPPORTUNITIES
- 'Mobility Taster for Inclusion Organisations - Focus on Volunteering - Vienna' (Training Course) - From 9 to 13 March 2020 | Europahaus, Vienna, Austria - Did you know you can organise international volunteering projects for your young people from disadvantaged backgrounds? Come and discover what the European Solidarity Corps can do for you and the young people you work with. Deadline: 31 January 2020
- 'Radical Escape' (Training Course) - From 11 to 20 March 2020 | Kapraluv Mlyn, Brno, Czech Republic - Radical Escape is a training course that aims to enable youth workers to strengthen preventative measures against radicalication of young people through the use of educational concepts based on escape games.Deadline: 31 January 2020
- 'NEW DEADLINE “One 2 One” – supporting learning face-to-face' (Training Course) - From 23 to 29 March 2020 | Hattingen, Germany - The main aim of this training course is to empower and equip youth workers with the competences needed to work in a One 2 One relationship with young people in order to support their learning and development processes. Deadline: 31 January 2020
- 'VALUE FAIR 2020' (Conference – Symposium - Forum) - From 1 to 5 April 2020 | Athens, Greece - VALUE FAIR 2020 supports actors in the youth field to share, understand and identify the VALUES on which we base our youth work and how it can contribute to better living together. Deadline: 31 January 2020
- 'Mentoring under construction!' (Seminar) - From 24 to 26 March 2020 | Bucharest, Romania - The event to put together resources and good practice from all over Europe in order to get inspiration for good quality mentoring.Deadline: 10 February 2020
- 'Partnering Fair, Erasmus+ Virtual Exchange Youth Projects' (Partnership-building Activity) - 1 April 2020 | Online, Belgium - FR - This partnering fair has been organised to bring together youth organisations seeking partners for Transnational Exchange Projects (TEPs) within the Erasmus+ Virtual Exchange initiative. Deadline: 16 February 2020
- 'TYE - Tools for Youth Exchanges' (Training Course) - From 5 to 11 April 2020 | İstanbul, Turkey - A Youth Exchange needs content. Tools for Youth Exchanges is a training that enables participants to explore tools around group processes, (intercultural) learning, involvement of young people and how to facilitate these tools during a youth exchange. Deadline: 16 February 2020
- “Towards Collaborative Practice” (#TCPIsrael): the eco-sustainable dimension of social innovation and entrepreneurship - Study visit with contact making elements' (Study Visit) - From 22 to 26 March 2020 | Tel Aviv, Israel - The activity is a study visit with contact making elements focused on the sustainable aspects of social innovation and social entrepreneurship in European and Israeli contexts. Deadline: 16 February 2020
- 'GamifyEU - Creativity Lab' (Seminar) - From 29 March to 3 April 2020 | Parnu, Estonia - The aim of the creativity lab is to bring together young people, gamers, youth workers, educators to work together on understanding how to use gamification as a tool to provide new digital learning content and develop new gamified concepts. Deadline: 16 February 2020
- 'Study Visit Working with young people in NEET situation in Latvia' (Study Visit) - From 16 to 20 March 2020 | Jurmala, Tukums, Jelgava, Sigulda, Latvia - During this Study Visit we will explore administrative institutions, projects and NGOs in youth and social work in Latvia, working with young people in NEET situation. Main aims: exchange, inspiration, creating cooperation! Deadline: 17 February 2020
- 'RAN YF&C – C&N meeting ‘Digital youthwork in P/CVE’' (Conference – Symposium - Forum) - From 19 to 20 March 2020 | Brussels, Belgium - FL - Aim of the meeting is to deepen the knowledge on doing digital youth work in specific P/CVE contexts, by focussing on how to work with a specific target audience. This will feed into an in-depth step-to-step approach on doing digital youth work. Deadline: 19 February 2020
- 'Europe Goes Local in Sweden. Youth work quality development through documentation and follow up' (Study Visit) - From 12 to 14 May 2020 | Gothenburg, Sweden - This study visits contains a presentation of KEKS webbased system for documentation and follow up of youth work, The Logbook, and how it is used for developing youth work, both in theory and through visits to youth centres that are working with the system. Deadline: 24 February 2020
- 'Make it Visible' (Training Course) - From 11 to 18 May 2020 | Lorca, Spain - International Training Course ¨Make it Visible¨ -approaches and activities on how to work with young people the topic of (invisible) racism. Deadline: 1 March 2020
- 'VI Wilderness Therapy - International Training' (Training Course) - From 19 to 24 May 2020 | Barcelona- Girona , Spain - We offer an experiential approach to learning about Wilderness Therapy through a backpacking expedition in the mountains of Barcelona and Girona. The participants will also get to know about Adventure Therapy, Outdoor Education, Experiential learning.Deadline: 1 March 2020
- 'Making the Difference: a North-South Partnership Building Activity' (Partnership-building Activity) - From 21 to 26 April 2020 | Santarem and Vila da Marmeleira, Portugal - This Partnership Building Activity (=PBA) aims at creating concrete partnerships between North and South of Europe, so that you can develop youth exchange projects and apply under the Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme. Deadline: 1 March 2020
- 'The Real Deal PBA - Bulgaria (1046)' (Partnership-building Activity) - From 11 to 16 May 2020 | Bulgaria - Real Deal offers newcomers (and slightly experienced) participants an opportunity to find partners to youth exchanges. The activity also supports the creation of initial project ideas and advises in programme planning. Deadline: 2 March 2020
- 'PBA Make the Move VI' (Partnership-building Activity) -From 28 April to 3 May 2020 | Centre of Portugal, Portugal - A contact making seminar co-organized by NA BEFR and PT, in order to promote partnerships and develop quality Youth Exchanges, with a strong focus on Inclusion. Deadline: 3 March 2020
- 'InnoCamp - develop your digital youth work services' (Training Course) - From 11 to 15 May 2020 | Ljubljana, Slovenia - Are you interested in innovation and digitalisation in youth work? Would you like to discover a new tool to innovate your youth workers practices, services and approaches? Deadline: 4 March 2020
- 'Queerasmus+' (Partnership-building Activity) - From 29 April to 1 May 2020 | Dublin, Ireland - The contact making seminar is a space to learn about the realities of practices and challenges, and in response develop supports to increase the participation of the LGBTI+ community in Erasmus+ through partnership building. Deadline: 8 March 2020
- 'Quality Wave - Training for Quality Ambassadors' (Training Course) - From 17 to 21 May 2020 | Ostend, Belgium - FL - This 3 day training course empowers youth workers, youth leaders and project managers who are eager to discover and utilise the Quality tools developed by the EPLM platform and share the Quality approach with their peers. Deadline: 9 March 2020
- 'European Solidarity Corps: Jobs & Traineeship Quality Booster' (Training Course) - From 3 to 6 May 2020 | tbd, Finland - This training - Quality Booster for Jobs & Traineeships, focuses on the quality elements in Jobs & Traineeship projects in the European Solidarity Corps. Deadline: 12 March 2020
- 'Drop-In' (Training Course) - From 11 to 16 May 2020 | Sofia, Bulgaria - The TC is designed to discover various reasons why youngsters disconnect from school, to experience different ways of learning, to reinforce synergies between formal and non-formal education and to share and learn tools, methods and best practices. Deadline: 17 March 2020
- 'From Knowing to Being - ETS Training for Trainers' (Training Course) - From 25 to 31 May 2020 | Yspertal, Austria - Are you ready to live through and reflect on using and applying the ETS competence model for trainers working internationally with a focus on attitudes, values and inner readiness? If yes, we are looking forward to meet you in this training course! Deadline: 31 March 2020
- 'ETS training course - COMETS on Being Civically Engaged' (Training Course) - From 6 to 12 June 2020 | Germany - Training for Trainers focusing on the dimension of being civically engaged, based on the ETS competence model for trainers working at international level. Deadline: 5 April 2020
- 'European Solidarity Corps: TOSCA' (Training Course) - From 8 to 12 June 2020 | Wroclaw, Poland - The training activity aims to support and build up the capacities of organizations that actively participate in Volunteering Actions of the European Solidarity Corps, in order to ensure quality and impact in the respective projects. Deadline: 8 April 2020
- 'Erasmus+ Virtual Exchange Training for Youth Organisations (Summer)' (E-learning) - From 1 June to 11 July 2020 | Online / Virtual, Belgium - FR - This training programme provides an introduction to Transnational Erasmus+ Virtual Exchange Projects through a learning-by-doing approach. Deadline: 17 April 2020
- 'The Power of Non Formal Education' (Training Course) - From 23 to 28 June 2020 | TBC, Georgia - Improving the impact of Non Formal Education (NFE), principles and methods in creating empowerment opportunities for young people as real actors of the society (from local to Europe). Deadline: 20 April 2020