- By:Monique Agius
Interested in any of the following international opportunities?
Get in touch with us !!
- This section gives both students and graduates the opportunity to apply for various traineeships offered by the European Union. By simply accessing the following link, one may find study visits, research programs, internships and much more, for different levels of education and fields of studies. Find out more about these offers through the link.
- "Schuman Traineeships in the European Parliament" - The goal of the Schuman traineeships is to contribute to EU citizens’ European education and vocational training and to provide an insight into the work of the European Parliament. By accessing this portal, youths will be given the opportunity to participate in traineeships across all Europe, all of which focus on different topics. Find out more about these offers through the link.
SALTO YOUTH OPPORTUNITIES
-'(Re)discovering Europe with young people' (Seminar) - From 8 to 11 December 2019 | Ljubljana, Slovenia - Would you like to co-develop together with other youth workers and youth leaders approaches and methods to bring Europe closer to young people? Deadline: 10 November 2019
- 'ESC - East West Dialogues |Partnership-building' (Activity) - From 9 to 12 January 2020 | Netherlands - Ommen Partnership-building Activity - From 9 to 12 January 2020 | Ommen, Netherlands - East-West Dialogues is a partnership building and quality improvement training for organizations that look for sustainable partnerships to set up new projects in the frame of the European Solidarity Corps. Deadline: 14 November 2019
- 'ETS training course - COMETS on Designing Educational Programmes' (Training Course) - From 16 to 22 February 2020 | Dunboyne , Ireland - COMETS is a one-week course that supports advanced trainers to explore a certain competence area defined by the ETS Competence Model for Trainers. This edition focuses on 'Designing Educational Programmes'. Deadline: 16 November 2019
- 'Embodied Change: Introduction to Embodied Learning' (E-learning) - From 2 December 2019 to 31 January 2020 | Latvia - Are you working with young people or in the field education? Looking for ideas and inspiration on how to bring in more movement, playfulness and impact into your educational work? Then this free online course is for you! Available continuously. Deadline: 18 November 2019
- 'Take Your Partner by the Hand- PBA for European Solidarity Corps' (Partnership-building Activity) - From 14 to 17 January 2020 | Dublin, Ireland - This Contact Making Seminar aims to build solidarity and inclusion in the European Solidarity Corps. Deadline: 22 November 2019
- 'Embracing Inclusion: Cross-sectoral Transnational Conference' (Conference – Symposium - Forum) - From 22 to 24 January 2020 | Birmingham, United Kingdom - The cross-sectoral transnational ‘Embracing Inclusion’ conference will gather and disseminate the realities, achievements and aspirations of national and international inclusion projects under the Erasmus+ and European Solidarity Corps programmes. Deadline: 24 November 2019
- 'Exploring the digital dimension of youth workers’ competences' (Conference – Symposium - Forum) - From 25 to 27 February 2020 | Vienna, Austria - This conference will explore the digital dimension of youth work by providing an overview of current developments and exploring competences of youth workers in existing competence models. Deadline: 27 November 2019
- 'YOUTH2020 - Finnish Youth Work Days' (Conference – Symposium - Forum) - From 13 to 17 January 2020 | Tampere, Finland - The Finnish youth field comes together every year for national Finnish Youth Work Days. YOUTH2020 is three-day programmed conference which consists of a wide variety of current topics in youth work. Deadline: 29 November 2019
- 'TICTAC - Multilateral Training Course to support quality in youth worker mobility activities under Erasmus+ Youth in Action' (Training Course) - From 17 to 23 February 2020 | Italy - TICTAC is targeted at voluntary and professional youth workers and youth leaders interested in using international cooperation to enhance their local development strategies, it supports designing quality Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme projects. Deadline: 1 December 2019
- 'APPETISER - An introduction on how to use Erasmus+ for international youth work' (Training Course) - From 30 March to 3 April 2020 | Danhostel Ishøj Strand, Denmark - Giving a strong positive first experience of international youth projects to motivate the participants to use the Erasmus+ and partially the European Solidarity Corps Programmes. Deadline: 2 December 2019
- 'ATOQ NL - Advanced Training on Quality in The Netherlands' (Training Course) - From 2 to 7 February 2020 | De Glind, Netherlands - ATOQ training course aim at increasing quality within youth exchanges. Based on previous exchanges, an international group of youth workers will focus on quality aspects and improve management competences in order to raise quality of future exchanges. Deadline: 3 December 2019
- 'Ready, Set, Make the change! European Solidarity Corps Online Course' (E-learning) - From 31 December 2019 to 3 October 2029 | United Kingdom - A free online course which allows people interested in the European Solidarity Corps to learn about the programme opportunities in a flexible way. A perfect opportunity for learning in between work or travels, enrol now (no application required)! Deadline: 15 December 2019
- 'Build your own "Social Startup Initiative"' (Training Course) - From 28 January to 2 February 2020 | Košice, Slovak Republic - Two-phased training course with an option of the realization mini-project, creation of methodology, how to work with the competencies needed to move towards the social economy. Deadline: 15 December 2019
- 'YOCOMO - the 3rd ETS learning experience for youth workers: a systemic approach to competence development' (Training Course) - From 2 to 8 March 2020 | Jurmala, Latvia - We are glad to invite you to participate to the 3rd edition of YOCOMO, learning experiences based on the ETS Competence Model for Youth Workers Working Internationally. This one is about a systemic view on competences. Deadline: 6 January 2020
- 'Seminar/Study Visit: Sensitive topics in Working with young refugees' (Study Visit) - From 9 to 13 March 2020 | Brussels, Belgium - FR - Many initiatives concern “sensitive topics with young refugees" (physical, psychological and social). The challenge is not to re-invent wheels, but connect successful initiatives and learn from each other to better integrate them in youth work. Deadline: 14 January 2020
- 'HOP crash course' (Training Course) - From 18 to 20 March 2020 | Finland - This blended course, with online elements and a residential meeting, will bring authors/facilitators (to be) involved in online learning as well as the NAs/SALTOs staff interested in the topic. After this course your online learning will gain WINGS! Deadline: 19 January 2019
- 'The Real Deal PBA - Bulgaria (1046)' (Partnership-building Activity) - From 11 to 16 May 2020 | Bulgaria - Real Deal offers newcomers (and slightly experienced) participants an opportunity to find partners to youth exchanges. The activity also supports the creation of initial project ideas and advises in programme planning. Deadline: 2 March 2020