- By:Monique Agius
Interested in any of the following international opportunities?
Get in touch with us!
- eXploring Youth eParticipation - Seminar / Conference - 18 - 20 June 2018 - Tallinn, Estonia - This seminar is for youth workers, policy makers, developers and initiators of eParticipation processes interested in exploring youth eParticipation and gaining skills and knowledge for setting up successful digital youth participation processes. Deadline: 4 May 2018
- Transnational Youth Initiatives for V4+EaP -Training Course - 19 - 22 June 2018 - Slovak Republic - Training course is about preparation, run and evaluation of quality transnational youth initiatives for young people meant for participants from V4 countries and countries of Eastern Partnership. Deadline: 25 May 2018
- MOOCyouth: Erasmus+ funding opportunities - E-learning - 7 May - 11 June 2018 - (online), Germany - This MOOC will equip you with the basic knowledge and understanding how to use Erasmus+ funding opportunities. The course starts on 7 May, but you can still join till 31 May. Deadline: 6 May 2018
- P.E.A.C.E. – Peace, eACTIVISM & Campaigning Education - Seminar / Conference - 16 - 22 September 2018 - European Youth Centre Budapest, Hungary - This project aims to train youth workers and leaders that work with young people, how to encourage their respective beneficiaries to interact more by creating and sharing digital stories, online campaigns or learning about e-Activism. Deadline: 8 June 2018
- Eye Opener – Greece - Training Course - 4 - 9 September 2018 - Greece - EYEOpener offers an international learning experience to young people and practitioners active in youth work, enabling them to develop their competences in setting up quality Youth Exchange projects within the E+ YiA Programme. Deadline: 15 June 2018
- FACILITATION FOR ALL! - Training Course - 14 - 22 June 2018 | Strengberg, Austria - “Facilitation for All!” aims at empowering and building up the competences of educational practitioners to design, facilitate and evaluate meaningful educational activities in inclusive youth work. Deadline: 13 May 2018
- SOHO - European Training Course for support people in E+: Youth in Action Volunteering Activities - Training Course - 13 - 17 June 2018 - Poland - SOHO aims at enhancing quality of Volunteering Activities through development of essential competences of support persons. It also provides up-to-date information on the new EU initiative European Solidarity Corps to support volunteering for young people. Deadline: 6 May 2018
- SOHO - European Training Course for support people in E+: Youth in Action Volunteering Activities - Training Course - 18-22 September 2018 - Romania - SOHO aims at enhancing quality of Volunteering Activities through development of essential competences of support persons. It also provides up-to-date information on the new EU initiative European Solidarity Corps to support volunteering for young people. Deadline : 10 June
- Level up! Training Course on Transnational Youth Initiatives - Training Course - 11-15 June 2018 - Konstancin-Jeziorna, Poland - It is an international training course that offers youth workers opportunity to gain useful knowledge to inspire young people and support them in developing and implementing an Transnational Youth Initiative in cooperation with peers from other countries. Deadline: 30 April
- Accreditation and beyond: developing European volunteer projects - Training Course - 12-15 June 2018 - Birmingham, United Kingdom - Are you an accredited organisation that never quite made the next step towards European volunteer projects? Or perhaps you’ve started on your European volunteering projects but encountered challenges with your first projects or the accreditation process? Deadline: 30 April
- Learning for Work - Training Course - 30 May - 2 June 2018 - Slovak Republic - The training focused on the development of EVS volunteers’ competences in order to promote their employability after the EVS projects. The main aim is to support mentors and supervisors in designing a quality learning process of EVS volunteers. Deadline: 8 May
- What’s really going on? Challenging discrimination with youth mobility projects - Training Course - 4-8 June 2018 - Dublin, Ireland - To understand how KA1 Youth in Action projects can be used to support young people to challenge discrimination, promote intercultural learning (ICL), and meet partner groups who want to develop projects on these themes. Deadline: 6 May
- EYE OPENER - SouthMed Edition - Training Course - 16-21 October 2018 - Italy - This edition of EYE Opener is designed for voluntary and professional youth workers working directly with young people for setting up together international youth exchange projects within EuroMed context. Deadline - 20 July
- YOCOMO - 1st pilot course for youth workers based on the ETS competence model for youth workers to work internationally - Training Course - 4-10 June 2018 - Rome, Italy - CALL WITH ADDITIONAL INFO! This very first pilot training course is based upon and articulated around the ETS Competence Model for Youth Workers To Work Internationally, developed in the context of the European Training Strategy (ETS) by SALTO T&C RC. Deadline: 30 April
- 'Here and Now' - Training Course - 25th July to 1st August - Hosting: Romania ¦ “Here and Now” is a 7 day training course for 26 youth workers from 8 countries on outdoor as a tool for social inclusion. Deadline: 5th May
- 'From knowing to being' - Training Course - 24th to 30th June 2018 - Hosting: Germany¦This training course is addressed to trainers and educators being active and advanced in the implementation of (international) trainings. It offers them an opportunity to come together to reflect upon, discuss and develop further their attitudes and their inner readiness to work with and on a competence model based approach. The overall purpose of the training course is to lift the potential of participants to take further steps in their professional practice. Deadline: 25th April
- Internships with the United Nations World Travel Organisation (UNWTO) The UNWTO is offering 2 international internships for the period between July and December 2018, for university students or recent graduates from Malta with stipends which will be funded jointly by the UNWTO and the Ministry for Tourism.
The UNWTO is the United Nations Agency that promotes responsible, sustainable and universally accessible tourism as a driver of economic growth, inclusive development and environmental sustainability and offers leadership and support to the sector in advancing knowledge and tourism policies worldwide.
- The winner is: ESC/EVS - German speaking training for mentors/tutors, youthworkers and project managers in Erasmus+ Volunteering Projects - 12-15 November 2018 - Innsbruck, Austria - Training for mentors/tutors, youthworkers and project managers in Volunteering Projects (EVS/ESC) who would like to exchange experiences, get some information about the general and specific conditions and want to learn more about working with volunteers. Deadline: 28 September 2018
- Step into Strategic Partnerships Training Course - 22 - 28 October 2018 - Bonn, Germany - A basic and generic training course supporting the first steps of potential applicants into medium and large-scale Strategic Partnerships aiming at innovation in the youth field. Deadline: 10 June 2018
- 1st pilot course for youth workers - Working on and with the ETS competence model for youth workers working internationally - Training Course - 4 - 10 June 2018 - Rome, Italy - We invite you to participate to this first pilot training course based upon and articulated around the ETS Competence Model for Youth Workers Working Internationally, developed in the context of the European Training Strategy (ETS) by SALTO T&C RC. Deadline: 30 April 2018
- Cherry on the cake - youth exchange in the context of a long term work with groups of young people - Training Course - 26 - 30 June 2018 - Laško , Slovenia - Have you already led a Youth Exchange within the E+ and remained interested in how you can dig deeper into specific aspects? Would you like to know more about the use of digital tools in a meaningful way in different phases of a youth exchange? Deadline: 28 April 2018
- FITA 5 – From Idea To Action 5 Training Course - 18 - 24 June 2018 - Cercedilla (Madrid), Spain - From Idea to Action 5 is a 5 days training aimed to empower participants to develop their competences promoting and supporting Youth Entrepreneurship in social field. It is part of the Strategic Partnership Youth@Work on Employability and Entrepreneurship. Deadline: 6 May 2018
- Public policies & youth participation in decision making Seminar - 19 - 23 July 2018 - Marrakech, Morocco - The exchange program is designed for 30 local and international youth workers concerned about public policies and democracy through sharing best practices, and networking for better youth policies on youth participation, inclusion and employment. Deadline: 1 June 2018.
- Le Pouvoir des Educations - The Power of Educations Training Course - 26 October - 1 November 2018 - Luxembourg City, Luxembourg - To promote complementarity between actors from formal and non-formal education towards a more inclusive society. The programme will be build around a diversity of interactive and participative methods. Deadline: 20 June 2018
- OSCE Parliamentary Assembly International Secretariat Research Fellowship - The OSCE Parliamentary Assembly International Secretariat regularly engages eight or nine graduate students of political science, law and international relations from universities in OSCE countries (incl. Malta) as Research Fellows in Copenhagen or Vienna. Eligible candidates are graduate students between the ages of 21 and 26 from universities in OSCE countries. Fellowship positions are granted for six month periods. Housing is provided free of charge and all Research Fellows receive a small stipend of 564 euros per month, which covers minimum living expenses in Copenhagen or Vienna. Next deadline: 1st May 2018 (for intake in September/October).
- Training placements at the European Parliament - Training placements are awarded for periods of between one and four months, with the possibility of exceptions. Applicants must be citizens of a Member State of the EU, or of an applicant country, aged 18 or over on the traineeship starting date and have a thorough knowledge of one of the official languages of the EU. The next deadline is 1st June 2018.
- Transparency School 2018 - Course - 2nd July - 8th July 2018 - Lithuania - Transparency School is the leading summer course on anti-corruption in the world. Since 2010, it has already welcomed more than 900 future leaders from around 110 countries worldwide. Deadline: 20th May 2018
- Raivotech - Online course to manage volunteers in digital education and digital youth work - E-learning - 15th March to 31st May 2018 - Online at raivotech.eu, Luxembourg. Raivotech is an online-course available on Moodle and Youtube The course will focus on four aspects: Recruiting, Training, Retaining and Rewarding.
- Democracy Reloaded Study Visit - Belgium FR - 24th to 29th June 2018 - Hosting: Brussels, Belgium - FR. A 5-day Study Visit in the Wallonia-Brussels Federation (Belgium FR) gathering 32 municipality workers to reflect and share practices, tools, methods in engaging young people in decision-making processes at local level. Deadline: 29th April 2018
- Sustainable Development Goals for Good (SDGs for Good) - Seminar/Conference - 23rd to 28th June 2018 - Hosting: Marrakech, Marocco
SDGs for good, aims to explore the different international concepts of sustainability and more specifically, social entrepreneurship, as an innovative way to solve social problems, and enhance the human development to achieve the global goals. Deadline: 15th May 2018
- ATOQ HU- Advanced Training on Quality - Training Course - 17th to 22nd September 2018 - Hosting: Hungary
ATOQ training course aims at increasing quality within youth exchanges. Based on previous exchanges, an international group of youth workers will focus on quality aspects and improve management competences in order to raise quality of future exchanges. Deadline: 15th June 2018
- Outreach - Exchange and innovate for mobile youth work targeted to NEET's - Seminar/Conference - 23rd to 26th October 2018 - Hosting: Luxembourg
This transnational exchange between professionals from youth work will be about proved and new practices of mobile youth work that reaches out for young people in “NEET” situation. The aim is to create new partnerships and networks in order to generate new practices. Deadline: 26th August 2018
- Results Plus: The Sound of Projects - Training Course - 18th - 23rd June 2018 - Hosting: Romania. The Sound of Projects aims to put you and your projects in sync with the world in which each plays with its own instrument creating a symphony by carefully correlating with the Dissemination and Exploitation of Results of activities with the implementation of an Strategic Partnership Erasmus+ project. Deadline: 29th April 2018
- World Forum of International Associations and Organizations under the slogan "United for the Nation" - Seminar/Conference - 29th - 31st July 2018 - Hosting: Tunisia
The Tunisian Association for the Development of Technical and Scientific Capacities in cooperation with national associations and organizations organizes the World Forum of International Associations & Organizations under the slogan United for the Nation. Deadline: 15th June 2018
- SOHO - European Training Course for support people in E+: Youth in Action Volunteering Activities - Training Course - 13 - 17 June 2018 - Poland - SOHO aims at enhancing quality of Volunteering Activities through development of essential competences of support persons. It also provides up-to-date information on the new EU initiative European Solidarity Corps to support volunteering for young people. Deadline: 6th May 2018
- PBA Make the Move V - Partnership-building Activity - 25 - 30 September 2018 - Vila da Marmeleira, Portugal - A contact making seminar co-organized by NA BEFR and PT, in order to promote partnerships and develop quality Youth Exchanges, with a strong focus on Inclusion. Programme countries + EECA + Russian Federation, and SEE. Max 50 participants. Deadline: 22nd June 2018
- Changemakers' Room Africa edition - Training Course - 15 - 20 July 2018 - Lagos, Nigeria - International Training Forum, gathering some of the world’s most aspiring minds to identify world’s most pressing local and global problems, ideate solutions, develop international mobility projects to create interventions and to exchange best practices. Deadline: 15th June 2018
- Fostering youth activity for sustainable tourism development - Training Course - 22-26 October 2018 | Floriana, Malta - This is a course for youth workers and youth leaders on how to help youths develop activities that support the development of sustainable tourism practices. The course will also cover aspects of entrepreneurship. Deadline: 8th September 2018.
- Youth Voluntary Work Scheme - The Youth Voluntary Work Scheme aims to support Young People taking an active part in voluntary organisations. The first goal is to help young people improve their skills and employment prospects by giving them an opportunity to take up volunteering as part of their non-formal and informal learning process. It will also enable them to discover the value of voluntary service and helps to foster a sense of community and active citizenship. Closing Date: 31st December 2018.