- By:Monique Agius
Interested in any of the following international opportunities?
Get in touch with us!
- "Spring Semester Incubator for Young Innovators in USA" - January 21 to 4 May 2019 - Watson Institute (Boulder, CO, USA), a revolutionary new learning model for next-generation innovators and social entrepreneurs, is searching the globe for the next cohort of 35 young gritty idealists and pioneers who believe they can change the world. Watson believes that to solve the toughest challenges facing the world, we must equip the next generation with the necessary TOOLS, NETWORK, MINDSET, and COURAGE to unleash a lifetime of impact. Deadline: 1 October 2018
- "The Atlantic Dialogues Emerging Leaders Program 2018 in Morocco" - 10 to 15 December 2018 - Every year, the Atlantic Dialogues Emerging Leaders Program brings together 40 to 50 young leaders, aged 23 to 35, from around the Atlantic basin and Africa, who have demonstrated leadership and initiative in their fields and who aim to shape the regional and global agenda in politics, finance, business, civil society, academia and the media. These rising leaders have displayed leadership capabilities, and have a strong sense of commitment to social and economic issues facing their communities in particular and the world in general. Deadline: 17 October 2018
This section gives both students and graduates the opportunity to apply for various traineeships offered by the European Union. By simply accessing the following link, one may find study visits, research programs, internships and much more, for different levels of education and fields of studies. Find out more about these offers through the link.
- Vulcanus in Japan - Japan - The programme consists of industrial placements for EU/COSME students. It starts in September and ends in August of the following year in order to accommodate the academic year in EU Member States. This programme aims to improve and stimulate the industrial co-operation and better mutual understanding between Japan and the EU. Deadline: 20 January
- “Really Including Inclusion” -18 to 25 November 20 |Erasmus+ (KA1 – Youth Mobility) - Worcester, UK - Travel costs covered up to a limit of €360. Food and accommodation 100% free. Membership fee of 5 EUR for non-members. Participation fee Malta - €10. Participation fee host organisation - € 30 - The training course is aimed at youth workers (anyone who works with young people aged 13-30, in a paid, voluntary, full or part-time position) to equip them with the necessary knowledge, understanding and skills to be able to ensure the inclusion of young people who are underrepresented and from backgrounds of fewer opportunities into their projects and activities. The training course is strongly based on experiential learning (learning by doing) and non- formal education. Deadline: 21 September 2018
- "Inside The Web" (Youth Exchange) - Pakozd, Hungary - 1 October to 9 October 2018 - With the spread of the online world, its dangerous also appeared. Not only can the user’s data be unauthorized, but it transforms our perceptions, perceptions, attitudes and habits in our real environment, and can damage our personality. As the time spent on the internet increases, the constant need for constant information gains, constant online presecence may be addictive. In media, the violence, the concept of online harassment *cyberbullying) has also appeared. We spend most of the time on the Internet browsing social media, online community spaces, blogs, forums, videos, image and music sharing portals, databases and news aggregators – all have many hazards.
CROSS CULTURE INTERNATIONAL FOUNDATION:
Other Youth Opportunities
- Blue book traineeship at the EEAS - The Blue Book Traineeship scheme offers a paid internship of 5 months with the European Commission or some executive bodies of the European Institutions like the European External Action Service, starting on either 1st March or 1st October.
- Youth Voluntary Work Scheme - The Youth Voluntary Work Scheme aims to support Young People taking an active part in voluntary organisations. The first goal is to help young people improve their skills and employment prospects by giving them an opportunity to take up volunteering as part of their non-formal and informal learning process. It will also enable them to discover the value of voluntary service and helps to foster a sense of community and active citizenship. Closing Date: 31st December
SALTO Youth Opportunities
-"Training for mentors" (Training Course) - 3 to 7 December 2018 | Tallinn, Estonia - Training course “Training for mentors” targets youth leaders and youth workers, who have experience in Erasmus+ programme and would like to share their knowledge and experience by assisting other potential applicants in developing their project ideas. Deadline: 30 September 2018
- "MOOC Essentials of youth policy" (E-learning) - 8 October to 18 November 2018 | online, France - Online course the essential elements of youth policy, its steps (development, delivery, evaluation) and impact in the lives of young people. Deadline: 7 October 2018
- "THE VALUE FAIR 2018 - How non formal education can contribute to a better living together" - (Conference – Symposium - Forum) - 14 to 18 December 2018 | Cascais (European Youth Capital 2018), Portugal - The VALUE FAIR supports stakeholders in the youth field to share, understand and identify social changes our NFE work creates, analyse it and plan how NFE can contribute more against the current trend of general radicalisation. Deadline: 17 October 2018
- BRIDGES FOR INCLUSION II - Partnership-building Activity - 11 - 16 December 2018 - Mollina (Málaga), Spain -Are you interested to increase the impact and quality of youth inclusion projects? Are you searching for new solid partners to implement challenging inclusion projects in the frame of Erasmus+ Programme? So this activity is for you! Deadline: 14 October
- Widening Horizons - A training for organisations hosting or sending volunteers - Training Course - 19 - 23 November 2018 - Ireland - This training aims to support organisations hosting and sending volunteers through Erasmus+ / European Solidarity Corp to gain a fuller appreciation of how to maximise the transformative learning experience for each volunteer. Deadline: 1 October
- Widening Horizons - A training for organisations hosting or sending volunteers - Training Course - 19 - 23 November 2018 - Ireland - This training aims to support organisations hosting and sending volunteers through Erasmus+ / European Solidarity Corp to gain a fuller appreciation of how to maximise the transformative learning experience for each volunteer. Deadline: 1st October
- COMETS – Cooperating successfully in teams - Training Course - 13 - 19 March 2019 - Greece - Training for Trainers on ‘Cooperating successfully in teams’ based on the ETS competence model for trainers working at international level. Deadline: 5th November
- SOHO - European Training Course for support people in E+: Youth in Action Volunteering Activities - Training Course - 21 - 25 November 2018 - Luxembourg - SOHO aims at enhancing quality of Volunteering Activities through development of essential competences of support persons. It also provides up-to-date information on the new EU initiative European Solidarity Corps to support volunteering for young people. Deadline: 30th September
- APPETISER - An introduction on how to use the ‘Erasmus+ Youth in Action’ Programme for international youth work - Training Course - 10 - 14 December 2018 - Latvia - Giving a strong positive first experience of international youth projects to motivate the participants to use the Erasmus+ Youth in Action Programme. Deadline: 7th October
- Bridges for Trainers 2018 - Seminar / Conference - 28 - 30 November 2018 - Prague, Czech Republic - Bridges for Trainers offers a to debate on trends and issues related to training in the youth field. In 2018, BfT will explore the roles tasks of trainers connected with the policy initiatives in the field of youth, including the new EU Youth Strategy. Deadline: 24 September
- The winner is: ESC/EVS - German speaking training for mentors/tutors, youthworkers and project managers in Erasmus+ Volunteering Projects - 12-15 November 2018 - Innsbruck, Austria - Training for mentors/tutors, youthworkers and project managers in Volunteering Projects (EVS/ESC) who would like to exchange experiences, get some information about the general and specific conditions and want to learn more about working with volunteers. Deadline: 28th September