- By:Monique Agius
Interested in any of the following international opportunities?
Get in touch with us !!
- This section gives both students and graduates the opportunity to apply for various traineeships offered by the European Union. By simply accessing the following link, one may find study visits, research programs, internships and much more, for different levels of education and fields of studies. Find out more about these offers through the link.
- "Schuman Traineeships in the European Parliament" - The goal of the Schuman traineeships is to contribute to EU citizens’ European education and vocational training and to provide an insight into the work of the European Parliament. By accessing this portal, youths will be given the opportunity to participate in traineeships across all Europe, all of which focus on different topics. Find out more about these offers through the link.
SALTO YOUTH OPPORTUNITIES
- 'Camino - Training on value-based assistance' (Training Course) - From 26 August to 2 September 2019 | Benediktbeuern, Germany - CAMINO is a training course on value-based assistance in NFE. It aims at training experienced educators and trainers in youth work to become equipped in dealing with intra-and interreligious dialogue within an intercultural youth work setting. Deadline: 30 June 2019
- '8 Senses Training Course' (Training Course) - From 2 to 8 October 2019 | Bulgaria - 8 Senses is a 5 days long training course for youth workers to learn about, practice and apply methods for inclusion, participation, creativity and sustainability in their work with youth, including NEETs and fewer opportunities young people. Deadline: 2 July 2019
- 'A New Path' (Training Course) - From 8 to 16 September 2019 | Bergolo, Italy - "A New Path" is a 8 days (+1 travel day) training course that aims to increase youth workers, leaders and organizers awareness of the reasons behind the journey undertaken by migrants and refugees and the hardship they encounter. Deadline: 5 July 2019
- 'YOUTH@WORK: Supporting Women’s Entrepreneurship through Youth Work' (Training Course) - From 29 September to 4 October 2019 | Tbilisi, Georgia - The training course is part of the Youth@Work Partnership. Youth@Work is an institutional alliance of 16 Erasmus+ National Agencies and SALTO-YOUTH Resource Centres. You can learn more about Youth@Work on Facebook @YouthatWorkPartnership.Deadlin: 15 July 2019
- 'Training for Trainers' (Training Course) - From 23 to 29 August 2019 | Olde Vechte Foundation, Ommen, Netherlands - Training for Trainers is a 7-day international course for trainers experienced in the youth field and it's built upon 4 elements: provocative training, unique method of training design, somatic aspects of trainership and contextual learning. Deadline: 16 July 2019
- 'Queer it up! - including Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity and Expresion in Youth Work Practice.' (Training Course) - From 23 to 28 September 2019 | Mollina, Spain - This Training Course aims to explore Sexual Identity and Gender Expresion/Identity for those unfamiliar with the LGBT+ community. Deadline: 21 July 2019
- 'Embodiment and Change' (Conference – Symposium - Forum) - From 6 to 8 September 2019 | Kazdanga, Latvia - International forum for youth workers and educators about body and movement based learning approaches. Deadline: 1 August 2019
- Developing Youth Workers' Competences in Finland (Study Visit) - From 29 September to 3 October 2019 | Virrat and Ilmajoki, Finland - The cross sectoral study visit both explores the curriculum and teaching of youth work in secondary level vocational institution in Finland and helps to understand how what is learned in the education can be put into practice in daily youth work. Deadline: 22 August 2019
- 'Making the Difference: a North-South Partnership Building Activity' (Partnership-building Activity) - From 15 to 20 October 2019 | Madeira, Portugal - This Partner Building Activity (=PBA) aims at creating concrete partnerships between North and South of Europe, so that you can develop youth exchange projects and apply under the Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme. Deadline: 25 August 2019
- 'ETS trainer skills workshop: Exploring learning environments in training' (Training Course - From 10 to 13 December 2019 | Alcalá de Henares, Spain - This TSW will offer the opportunity for trainers to explore how they define and develop learning environments. Deadline: 1 September 2019
- 'Makerspaces in digital youth work' (Training Course) - From 4 to 9 November 2019 | Luxembourg , Luxembourg - Hackerspaces, Fab Labs, Makerspaces are places where ideas become projects. Discover how to prepare young people to the challenges of a digital world by tackling their curiosity and creativity in the context of ICT and exchange experiences with makers. Deadline: 6 September 2019
- 'International Countryside' (Study Visit) - From 14 to 18 October 2019 | Lappeenranta, Lemi, Rautjärvi, Finland - Small organisations in rural areas can find human resources as a challenge in organising international youth projects. This study visit shows good practices in one region in Finland. The countryside can be international! Deadline: 6 September 2019
- 'Training on Soil Protection and Management' (Training Course) - From 14 to 19 October 2019 | Vaunieres, France - A 4 day intensive course, Using non-formal learning methodologies, the training led by experts, will share information about The importance of soil protection & management - Learning about the Voluntary Guidelines for Sustainable Soil Management. Deadline: 13 September 2019
- 'European Solidarity Corps: The winner is: European Solidarity Corps - German speaking training for project managers and mentors in European Volunteering Projects' (Training Course) - From 25 to 28 November 2019 | Salzburg, Austria - Training for project managers and mentors in European Volunteering Project who would like to exchange experiences, get some information about the general and specific conditions and want to learn more about working with volunteers. Deadline: 13 October 2019